WELCOME TO SMALL TALK!
We are a specialized language therapy centre located in Vancouver, BC.
We offer a welcoming learning experience for children aged 3–6 with Developmental Language Disorder (DLD) and other specific difficulties with their language development.
We provide a dynamic learning environment, family support and professional outreach, which supports children with language-learning difficulties to communicate effectively, live happily and reach their full potential.
For each child in our care, we offer:
- Placement in a specialized, half-day program, Tuesdays through Fridays, where language learning is supported visually and is delivered through therapeutic play and typical preschool themes and experiences
- A functional goal plan for preschool and home
- Monitoring and re-assessment of speech and language development
- Caregiver workshops to support language development at home
- Outreach support to other learning or care centres, if applicable