The Plywood Cup is an outdoor fundraiser which involves making a boat out of plywood in ninety minutes! Each team of four is given a bag of nails, two sheets of plywood, and some duct tape, with which to build a seaworthy craft. Then some lucky member of the team paddles it across False Creek and back! The Plywood Cup goes to the team that raises the most funds.
This fundraiser is enjoyed by all, and always provides a great “team-building” experience for corporate participants. Most importantly, it raises some much needed funds to help support children to better communicate, and actively participate in the world around them.
The 22nd Plywood Cup will take place at Granville Island on Saturday, June 15th, 2019.
Clip from Plywood Cup 2016
HOW YOU PARTICIPATE
Your involvement in this fundraiser would make a significant difference. This is how you can participate:
- Register your Corporate Team. (Registration fee: $500.00 and a $1,500 minimum donation )
- Donate money (via cheque payable to Small Talk, paypal or cash)
- Volunteer your time for helping out before, during and after the event.
- Join us the day of the event and cheer on the teams.
10:00 AM – Registration & Pickup materials
11:00 AM – Boat building commences
12:30 PM – Boat building stops & judging
12:45 PM – Excess materials & tools moved topside
1:00 PM – Race
1:30 PM – Boats moved topside for disposal
2:00 PM – Awards on dockside
- Most Funds Raised
- Best Design
- First to Sink viagra generika schweiz rezeptfrei
- First Across
- Second Across
- Third Across
For more information, please call us at 604.872.3132 or email us at email@example.com